Info Re: LG Gram Laptop - No Keyboard/Trackpad [FIX]

mgistr

Commendable
Mar 27, 2022
This is in response to this post about the LG Gram keyboard and trackpad suddenly not working. The thread has since been locked but I want to share the solution I found because I know other people have the same problem and LG hasn't really been much help.

I also tried reinstalling Windows 11 without success. I also installed Windows 10 and even tried Ubuntu at some point without luck. The only place the keyboard worked was in the BIOS.

I eventually tried this suggestion from Reddit. I disabled the "Intel Integrated Sensor Solution" device in the Device Manager (under "System Devices" category. Then I restarted the computer. The keyboard and trackpad worked for a while but now only the keyboard (and touchscreen) works consistently. I still need to use an external mouse (or the touchscreen) but it's better than having to lug an external keyboard all over the place.

Really wish LG would find a proper fix for this as it's the one thing that makes it impossible for me to recommend this otherwise fantastic laptop to anyone. Especially since I saw somewhere that the problem still shows up with the 2023 Gram.