Reboots when I save a picture

I just installed Picture It!, MS' Digital Image Pro, ver. 9.0. When I try to
save a drawing or a picture I've edited my screen goes black and PC reboots.
I have XP home with SP-2 and all works great up till now. Please help.

Hi,

It sounds like there is no enough space in the temp folder to do the saving.

do the following.

perform a disk clean up and clean all the temporary files.
check the size of your virtual memory and increase if you have space in
other partitions.
Check if your computer meets the system requirements for Picture It 9.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"***TominFL***" wrote:

> I just installed Picture It!, MS' Digital Image Pro, ver. 9.0. When I try to
> save a drawing or a picture I've edited my screen goes black and PC reboots.
> I have XP home with SP-2 and all works great up till now. Please help.

Thanks, but I tried all that, changed to a larger partition, increased the
virtual mem. to 1G min., 3 Gig max. but still when I save a file, it reboots.

"M. Rajesh" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It sounds like there is no enough space in the temp folder to do the saving.
>
> do the following.
>
> perform a disk clean up and clean all the temporary files.
> check the size of your virtual memory and increase if you have space in
> other partitions.
> Check if your computer meets the system requirements for Picture It 9.
> --
> Regards
> M. Rajesh
> .Net and Windows Shell MVP
> www.winxpsolution.com.
> Windows MarketPlace Moderator
>

> "***TominFL***" wrote:
>
> > I just installed Picture It!, MS' Digital Image Pro, ver. 9.0. When I try to
> > save a drawing or a picture I've edited my screen goes black and PC reboots.
> > I have XP home with SP-2 and all works great up till now. Please help.

I need to discuss this further. Are you still available to help me?