[SOLVED] Recently installed an M.2 SSD as my boot drive, HDDs are gone?

Oct 20, 2020
So as the title says, I recently purchased the Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD to boot windows, as i've been meaning to get an SSD for a while and it was on sale lol.

Anyways, alongside buying the SSD, I also purchased a 2TB SATA HDD for extra space. After installing the M.2 SSD onto my board and getting everything setup, I can't find any of my HDDs in my disk manager. They simply do not show up. I have an external drive slot, and putting in any of them individually works fine, but installing them into their actual designated slots is a no show. So I thought maybe it was the cables? No, i purchased SATA power cables and the cables that go into the MOBO and still nothing lol. I've read in other threads that M.2 disables SATA, but i'm very noobish when it comes to this stuff so I could be misunderstanding what was being said. Anyways, is there any simple fix to this issue?

Oct 20, 2020
Solution
Oct 20, 2020
And it also tells you clearly in the specs on the manufacturer's product page:

"SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a M.2 device in M.2 slot"
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450-TOMAHAWK/Specification

It will also tell you in the mobo manual.
That's what I had said above

I've read in other threads that M.2 disables SATA, but i'm very noobish when it comes to this stuff so I could be misunderstanding what was being said.

I put two and two together and just moved them and it worked LMAO.
Thanks for being that little push to get my brain working on the right track haha!!