Question Recommend me a web browser for Windows 10 ?

Dec 19, 2021
I love google chrome as simple as that. But I don't want to use multiple profiles in google chrome for privacy reasons. I am already using one account in brave browser. If chrome is 100%, brave is 70% for me. I am testing opera and it has to be the WORST.

My main usages in browser are reading pdfs, bookmarking, reading google books, watching youtube videos. And opera sucks for everything. Its bookmarking function is of 1947 age.
I need sth better. I don't like edge as it is too slow in my laptop not sure why(although my laptop is decent).
I prefer to use google account.

Mozilla was too IDK what to tell, it wasn't slow, but it didn't feel professional, it was childish browser. Recommend me sth. I'll have to go with mozilla if things go wrong.

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
Brave is Chrome, Chrome is Brave.
Firefox is universally accepted for compatibility issues & loved by Gulag.
If you are more or less an expert - Mozilla Seamonkey (new netscape suite), or the Gecko project - Pale Moon (Linux Compatible also).

I love google chrome as simple as that. But I don't want to use multiple profiles in google chrome for privacy reasons. I am already using one account in brave browser. If chrome is 100%, brave is 70% for me. I am testing opera and it has to be the WORST.
My main usages in browser are reading pdfs, bookmarking, reading google books, watching youtube videos. And opera sucks for everything. Its bookmarking function is of 1947 age.
I need sth better. I don't like edge as it is too slow in my laptop not sure why(although my laptop is decent).
I prefer to use google account.
Mozilla was too IDK what to tell, it wasn't slow, but it didn't feel professional, it was childish browser. Recommend me sth. I'll have to go with mozilla if things go wrong.
Not sure what your problem is. You don't need any google account or more than one profile to use chrome; my chrome simply says Person 1. You can also browse in the incognito mode for added security. Maybe something is getting lost in the translation here.

TRENDING THREADS