Recommendation for a laptop of around 50,000 INR

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2782543

Can someone please recommend a laptop of about 50,000 INR to me?

Aug 24, 2020
Hello,

It would be easier to suggests models if you mentioned your purpose for the laptop, like gaming, coding, editing, etc. In general, here is a list of some of the best picks in your budget:
  • Lenovo IdeaPad S145
  • ASUS VivoBook Ultra K14
  • Mi Notebook 14
  • HP 15
  • Lenovo IdeaPad Slim
Do share more details on what you are looking for and we could find better recommendations.

Cheers!

Reactions: Turtle Rig
Sep 10, 2020
Best Mi Laptops 2020 : Laptops are the most important thing in today’s world. Whether it is work from home or it is for games and stuff. Children too young people to office workers, everybody needs a laptop. Mi is a well-known brand of phones. But now they’re trying to establish their trademark in the laptop industries too. Mi laptops are pretty cool and the specifications they are giving are all very good but the weirdest part about their laptops is that most of them aren’t upgradable.

#1 MI NOTEBOOK HORIZON EDITION 14 i5
#2 MI NOTEBOOK HORIZON EDITION 14 i7
#3 MI NOTEBOOK 14

Check out the full article -
Best Mi (Xiaomi) Notebook Laptops in India 2020

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Hello,

It would be easier to suggests models if you mentioned your purpose for the laptop, like gaming, coding, editing, etc. In general, here is a list of some of the best picks in your budget:
  • Lenovo IdeaPad S145
  • ASUS VivoBook Ultra K14
  • Mi Notebook 14
  • HP 15
  • Lenovo IdeaPad Slim
Do share more details on what you are looking for and we could find better recommendations.

Cheers!
Good job Brian my man. I would get the HP 15 personally. I mean in person or I mean in real life I would get none as laptops are not my thing. If I had a choice I would go HP 15 OP as they make quality stuff. 🤦‍♂️🙌☮💯✝🐦

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS