[SOLVED] Recommendation of Elegant Minimalist Black Case

Solution
If you're planning on using AIO water coolers, the Fractal allows a full 360mm on both the top and the front and a 240/280mm on the bottom but the Corsair only holds a 240mm on top and 360mm on the front. The Fractal also holds 9 140mm fans but the Corsair only holds 2 140mm and 4 120mm. If you put the AIO in the top, you can still have 6 140mm fans to cool your GPU. With the Corsair the AIO has to mount in the front leaving you with 3 120mm fans. I have the Fractal and the only annoyance for me is the lack of a blinking light when a drive is accessed.
If you're planning on using AIO water coolers, the Fractal allows a full 360mm on both the top and the front and a 240/280mm on the bottom but the Corsair only holds a 240mm on top and 360mm on the front. The Fractal also holds 9 140mm fans but the Corsair only holds 2 140mm and 4 120mm. If you put the AIO in the top, you can still have 6 140mm fans to cool your GPU. With the Corsair the AIO has to mount in the front leaving you with 3 120mm fans. I have the Fractal and the only annoyance for me is the lack of a blinking light when a drive is accessed.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS