[SOLVED] Recommendations for the final piece of my puzzle?

Nov 19, 2020
About to build a new system in a week or two, specs are as listed:

The final and probably the most important piece, the case, is still undecided.
I had planned on buying the NZXT H510 for its looks, but I'm not sure if the recommended negative pressure setup in a setup like this will keep the temps good enough(?)
CPU will get sufficient cooling from the Hyper 212 but I am more worried about the GPU.

Do you have any experience with this cases temps? Or do you have any suggestions for other cases?

Solution
I had planned on buying the NZXT H510 for its looks, but I'm not sure if the recommended negative pressure setup in a setup like this will keep the temps good enough(?)
CPU will get sufficient cooling from the Hyper 212 but I am more worried about the GPU.

Do you have any experience with this cases temps? Or do you have any...

Do you have any experience with this cases temps? Or do you have any suggestions for other cases?
Hello there!
That's an exciting build check the link i have, given Toms hardware has explained everything in details with pros and cons, you can also consider buying front intake fans later.
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/cooling-air-pressure-heatsink,3058-5.html

Reactions: aaderppi
Solution