Recommended graphics card?

Tom Pake

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015
This is my current graphics card : AMD Radeon R9 390X but if you need more info here is my computer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012OU73US/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was just curious as I seem to run every game fine until recently I've noticed trying to play Shadow of The Tomb Raider is usually at a 60-70 fps but constantly cuts down to 30 or 18 which has a noticeable pause in gameplay and is annoying. No other game seems to have issues but perhaps because it's new. Also Assassin's Creed Origins stated that I needed an updated graphic card upon starting. So basically what I'm asking is which one should I get... that isn't above $500

Solution
whatever is the best you can afford, a i7 6700 can handle any gpu you want.

GTX 1080 or Vega 64 cards are in your price range. can probably get a 1080ti on the used market is youre comfortable with that.

Your power supply is probably fine since your coming from a 390x, but you should probably check that it meets requirements
whatever is the best you can afford, a i7 6700 can handle any gpu you want.

GTX 1080 or Vega 64 cards are in your price range. can probably get a 1080ti on the used market is youre comfortable with that.

Your power supply is probably fine since your coming from a 390x, but you should probably check that it meets requirements

Solution