Question Recurrent BSODs, need help identifying the source

Aug 26, 2024
Hello all! How are you?

I have been getting Blue Screens for maybe a year. Until today, the crashes wouldn't happen when I was gaming, so it wasn't that big of a deal as I have another computer for desktop use. I cannot understand where it is coming from. I installed WhoCrashed to find the culprit(s), but all it can point to are some files (ntoskrnl.exe, ntkrnlmp.exe, hidclass.sys) and errors (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...) and it's all a big mess.
All the software tells me, is that it is likely a software problem, and that "Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time".

Could anyone please help me identifying the cause of the problem?
I reinstalled the latest versions of my drivers, and uninstalled softwares that might have been the cause, but nothing did the trick.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

You should pass on the .dmp files for your platform for us to.

Aug 26, 2024
Hello Lutfij
Thanks! I didn't exactly know the procedure, and I am sorry. Here is the information needed:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
CPU cooler:Be Quiet! Pure Rock
Motherboard:ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING
Ram:DDR4 2x8Go 2400MHz
SSD/HDD:500GB Aorus NVMe SSD, 128GB Crucial SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda
GPU:GTX 1070
PSU:I don't know where to find this information, and I don't have any receipt for it (7 year-ish pc, and nothing in particular on the cable, how can I find this?)
Chassis:NZXT (a model like H200 or something, don't remember exactly)
Monitor:Asus VG248QE, AOC 24V2Q
BIOS version : UEFI American Megatrends Inc. 2008, 06/12/2019 (SMBIOS : Version 3.1)

All of my components are from around 2017, except for the CPU, motherboard, and 500GB SSD (2020-2021)

As for the .dmp files, here is a link to them:https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/pytq...ey=wn6fxw8dn1tj3mtfcujnqaa4l&st=s5v89u73&dl=0

Thank you!