Question Red CPU LED, no POST!

Jan 12, 2020
"Built" my first PC earlier this month. Waited until I had all the parts to put it together, and did so in a single day.

I clicked on the PSU and everything booted up, lights and fans. Immediately I noticed the CPU LED was lit red, in a static display. Not blinking, just static.

I reseated the CPU right away, checked for bent pins. I switched around the RAM, and cleared CMOS. Light still on.

I called it a night. The next day I was out of ideas, so I hit up MSI Chat Support. They had me flash the BIOS. No luck. So they told me I had either a faulty MOBO or CPU.

I was skeptical as the parts are brand new, so I took it to a local repair store in town. The gave it the rundown and confirmed that I had no issues with my PSU or RAM, and no grounding issues. So either my CPU or Motherboard was dead.

That night, I ordered a new Motherboard and CPU. I returned both of my old ones so that it didn't cost me anything, thank god, and the new parts arrived tonight.

I plugged everything in, switched on the PSU... Still RED CPU LED! Brand new CPU and Motherboard, and I'm having the exact same issue I had with the previous set! It's beyond frustrating, considering nobody else on the entire internet seems to have the same issue as me. I've tried everything MSI itself has suggested to no avail and tried multiple suggestions I've found on forums. Nothing... works.

I can't get to the BIOS menu since I can't get any display through my GPU. Literally ANY help is appreciated. Like I said, this is my first build and even though I'm familiar around PCs I simply am at a loss with this.

Parts:
MOBO: MSI B450 CARBON AC
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 6core
RAM: 16GB XPG DDR4
GPU: RX 5700XT RAW II
PSU: GAMEMAX 850W RBG

I also have an 500GB M.2 SSD and 1TB HDD connected.

Thanks in advance.