[SOLVED] Red dots after installing new GPU

Sep 1, 2019
Help me, the essence of the problem is this: after replacing the GPU with the RX 470, a bunch of red flickering dots started to appear all over the screen, I found somewhere on the forum that this could be fixed by turning off the HDCP function in the AMD settings, and even though at first it seemed like they all disappeared , but as soon as I enter a game, there are more and more points + sometimes the screen goes black for 2 seconds. Also, after exiting the game, the points remain a little in Windows itself, but over time they become smaller and they disappear. I also noticed that if you set the resolution in games not full xd, but 1600x900, then there really are no points and everything works as it should. Help pzh .

P.S Also, I think it is somehow connected with this HDCP, since there are much less points...
Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTnBBjVbKg

Remeca

Reputable
I'll just paste the answer I put in your other thread, in case you're not reading it any more.

remeca said:
That's definitely artifacting. Are you able to connect your monitor without hdmi, like with Display port or dvi? If you can, try that and see if it still happens. If it does, I'd start with trying different amd drivers. You could also try the GPU in a different PC, or trying a different GPU in your pc. If the artifacting is tied to the video card, and different drivers don't work, it's probable that the GPU hardware is damaged, either from overheating, or overclocking. What temp is your GPU when it starts?

TRENDING THREADS