red screen of death

richierich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2001

Does anyone know how to script this red screen of death when a user does
not have the right security patch or anti-virus software on their systems. I
want to enable this at a login script, but cannot find any information on
how to implement this.

thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, I don't know what red screen of death you're talking about.
Please post more information including full error messages and your exact
version of Windows.