Question Redragon K550 broken firmware

Mar 14, 2022
Yesterday I updated my Redragon K550 driver as I had a version from a year ago, but when I opened the program, It started updating the keyboard's firmware, now the <, {, the right shift and the + key from the numpad don't work; I think the new firmware mess it up, does anyone know of any solution? Tried to contact support but they said to send it to the store I got it from, but that's really far away as I bought it online.

Don't know anything about flashing firmware or such so any help will be appreciated!

Yesterday I updated my Redragon K550 driver as I had a version from a year ago, but when I opened the program, It started updating the keyboard's firmware, now the <, {, the right shift and the + key from the numpad don't work; I think the new firmware mess it up, does anyone know of any solution? Tried to contact support but they said to send it to the store I got it from, but that's really far away as I bought it online.

Don't know anything about flashing firmware or such so any help will be appreciated!
Did you try to flash back to old firmware, if you were able to update going forward you should be able to rollback the drivers

Mar 14, 2022
Did you try to flash back to old firmware, if you were able to update going forward you should be able to rollback the drivers
I would like to, but i don't know how to, only reason I updated my firmware was because the keyboard software came with a prompt to update it, other than that I don't really know where to find old versions of the firmware.

When using the old software it doesn't show a prompt to downgrade the firmware, so I assume it just keeps using the same one either way.

I would like to, but i don't know how to, only reason I updated my firmware was because the keyboard software came with a prompt to update it, other than that I don't really know where to find old versions of the firmware.

When using the old software it doesn't show a prompt to downgrade the firmware, so I assume it just keeps using the same one either way.
In device manager you should be able to select your keyboard and roll drivers back

Mar 14, 2022
It can be however if that's the case it also possible of bricking parts or the whole keyboard the wrong code can delete and over ride sections of previous code make restoring impossible, Do to certain codex's being locked by new coding
Aw man but yeah I can imagine, most likely I'll be using this keyboard until I get a replacement for it, at least now I'll be a lot more careful about what software does to my keyboard.