Refresh Done Right? Intel Comet Lake Packs Up to 10 Cores

Another article Tom's did deem worthy of a comment section for it. By the way the page is all messed up but there is no place to post so the site knows. The way comments are handled leaves a lot to be desired. You guys may want to review this article and fix it so we can ready it, instead of see code all over the screen. I could read 1/2 the article so it was useless as it is now. However I am interested so can you fix it?

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
I question whether it's a deliberate choice by Tom's to not have comment threads for particular articles, or just a general haphazard/unreliable approach to creating comment threads such some articles don't get one more or less by chance. I'm hoping it's the latter and that it's just a side effect of the new forums that gets sorted out soon.

I'm not seeing any issues with the formatting in that article though.

I question whether it's a deliberate choice by Tom's to not have comment threads for particular articles, or just a general haphazard/unreliable approach to creating comment threads such some articles don't get one more or less by chance. I'm hoping it's the latter and that it's just a side effect of the new forums that gets sorted out soon.

I'm not seeing any issues with the formatting in that article though.
Maybe it just likes me.