Registration Problem

I have a hardware problem with my computer involving disk drives. So pulled
out all my drives, replaced the IDE cables, and have been putting them back
one by one.

So, on top of all my other problems, now my system is beeping at me that I
need to reregister windows.

Of course, the slip of paper enclosed with the Windows CD is nowhere to be
found after three years and two moves.

What does one do? (Search the internet for a Key? Ask a friend for one?).

This is nuts.

Get this free system information program
AIDA32: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

On the left hand side root, click on SYSTEM >LICENCES your key will be seen
on your right screen.

"Flavius Vespasianus" <nl@nl.com> wrote in message
>I have a hardware problem with my computer involving disk drives. So pulled
> out all my drives, replaced the IDE cables, and have been putting them
> back
> one by one.
>
> So, on top of all my other problems, now my system is beeping at me that I
> need to reregister windows.
>
> Of course, the slip of paper enclosed with the Windows CD is nowhere to be
> found after three years and two moves.
>
> What does one do? (Search the internet for a Key? Ask a friend for one?).
>
> This is nuts.

AIDA32 is no longer AIDA32, it is now called Everest. You can get the free
home version at: http://www.lavalys.hu/index.php.
EAG1945

"Pentium" <pent@anycomp.info> wrote in message
> Get this free system information program
> AIDA32: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html
>

> On the left hand side root, click on SYSTEM >LICENCES your key will be
> seen on your right screen.
>

> "Flavius Vespasianus" <nl@nl.com> wrote in message
>>I have a hardware problem with my computer involving disk drives. So
>>pulled
>> out all my drives, replaced the IDE cables, and have been putting them
>> back
>> one by one.
>>
>> So, on top of all my other problems, now my system is beeping at me that
>> need to reregister windows.
>>
>> Of course, the slip of paper enclosed with the Windows CD is nowhere to
>> be
>> found after three years and two moves.
>>
>> What does one do? (Search the internet for a Key? Ask a friend for one?).
>>
>> This is nuts.

Flavius Vespasianus <nl@nl.com> wrote in

> I have a hardware problem with my computer involving disk drives. So
> pulled out all my drives, replaced the IDE cables, and have been
> putting them back one by one.
>
> So, on top of all my other problems, now my system is beeping at me
> that I need to reregister windows.
>
> Of course, the slip of paper enclosed with the Windows CD is nowhere
> to be found after three years and two moves.
>
> What does one do? (Search the internet for a Key? Ask a friend for
> one?).
>
> This is nuts.

Is it possible to get the old registration number off off the computer?