Registry Is Corrupt?

majjestic

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014
So i was having problems booting my computer at first i got a Reboot and select proper boot device error but i fixed that by going into the bios and selecting the right boot order now whenever i try to boot up my computer goes into a continuous loop and just keeps restarting at the "Starting Windows" screen. I did a startup repair and it told my my Registry is corrupt, now i have no idea what to do if someone could please help i would appreciate it.

Solution
The most likely answer is that your hard drive has failed .
The electrical circuits are working so its shown in BIOS , but the mechanical pick up head that reads the disk has failed .

What you do next depends on your hardware and operating system , and your level of sjkill with computers

BPCD

Honorable
Aug 18, 2014
I think I recommended that you should run Command Prompt as Administrator and type "sfc /scannow" without quotes in the prompt and press enter. To find Command Prompt, go to Start > All Programs > Accesories > Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.

The most likely answer is that your hard drive has failed .
The electrical circuits are working so its shown in BIOS , but the mechanical pick up head that reads the disk has failed .

What you do next depends on your hardware and operating system , and your level of sjkill with computers

Solution