Reliable command buffer overflow mw3 pc help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastgreek21

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2011
Hello,i keep getting "reliable command buffer overflow" in mw3 pc vr in the goalpost mission at this one spot and happens constantly is there anything i can do to fix this or am i gonna have to wait for gay ass infinity ward to fix this

Solution

The solution is not to go along the street but jump inside the bulding with broken windows on the right. There will be several enemies there, you will kill them, exit the building on the other side and the checkpoint will save. Going along the street in the open causes this glitch.

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
If you did get the game legitimately, maybe you should wait for a fix, apart from the fact that you should have your own PC in good working worder, like, a clean OS, latest video drivers, redistributables and so on.

Miligan

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011

The solution is not to go along the street but jump inside the bulding with broken windows on the right. There will be several enemies there, you will kill them, exit the building on the other side and the checkpoint will save. Going along the street in the open causes this glitch.

Solution

fightmaster

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011

I just wanted to say that Miligan is 100% correct, I did the street thing a few times and kept getting that error, then did it the way he said and it worked just fine. There you go folks.

lastgreek21

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2011

thank you that error was doing my head in

allready

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
Thank you all!! i was also getting that same prob and my computer is 100% over kill I7 quard core sl 580 cards with 16 gb of ram lol i was like nooooooooooooooooo!! not another buger out game like BF3! and again thx so much all!

Ernst56

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
AWESOME!

I replaced an old 8800 GTX that had 512MB with the MSI GTX560Ti Twin Frozr with 2GB and got that error in the same spot.

As everyone else stated, going down the street next to the tank, while a decent path, causes the error every single time.

Had heart failure when the new card did the same thing. I must say it LOOKED INCREDIBLE, compared to the 8800...until it puked.

:wahoo:

talavang

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011

thats a dumb answer
i read the whole thread and one guy the simplest solution
that was the right answer

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

You are dumb, friend. Did you even try to stop and think for a second (if you can even do that, that is) that at the time the question was asked none of us knew exactly what was going on and we were trying to give as many answers as possible for different things to try before we figured out what was going on?

Now go back to your corner and learn to read, write, and think before you open your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.