Remote Desktop Web Connection with Cox Communications

I have discovered the problem I cannot access my remote desktop web
connection over the internet is due to cox communications blocking port 80
on their cable modem service.
Is there anyway around this?

Thanks.

You can have IIS listen on a different port (like 81). Al's website
has a good primer on Linksys routers and using different local and
remote port numbers...
http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com