Removable parts for Hewlett Packard HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF

bundalomihailo

Prominent
Jan 17, 2019
Hi there... I have a Hewwlet Packard HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF pc. I would like to switch to a new case with as much as possible old components. I know that my motherboard is not movable to another case. Can someone list me the components that i can move to other pc case which is mid or full tower. I have a GeForce GT 1030 Manli and i dont use the integrated gpu( Intel HD Graphics 2500).

Solution
You can move the graphics card for certain.
There's a 99% chance you can reuse the hard drive as well. I doubt this systems still used the old IDE drives.
You might be able to move the processor. If so, then it makes sense to take the RAM as well, but only if you can find a compatible motherboard at a low cost. Otherwise, you might as well just go with a new core system (CPU/Mobo/RAM).

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
You can move the graphics card for certain.
There's a 99% chance you can reuse the hard drive as well. I doubt this systems still used the old IDE drives.
You might be able to move the processor. If so, then it makes sense to take the RAM as well, but only if you can find a compatible motherboard at a low cost. Otherwise, you might as well just go with a new core system (CPU/Mobo/RAM).

-Wolf sends

Solution