Remove all security restriction in Windows 10

steve.mcet52

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I would like someone to illustrate for me in step-by-step detail how I can gain COMPLETE control over my Windows 10 security privileges to be able to access all of my drives, files and programs for editing on my PC. I have tried messing with all the basic security settings as ADMIN etc., and still Windows has control. Much appreciated!

USAFRet

Titan

What, specifically, are you having trouble accessing?

steve.mcet52

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017

I have a software on one of my drives where I am not able to access it. Of course, once I did have access and ran the install, but maybe the antivirus removed a part of the file. In any case, whether the antivirus program has control over it I disabled the antivirus program and I still have the message from windows that I do not access privelges

steve.mcet52

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017

I disabled the antivirus program temporarily, killing all tasks I can find under it's name, and still I cannot access the file. The antivirus program may have deleted part of the file when I tried to run the program, why is it still blocking me access?

USAFRet

Titan

Why are you trying to access something that your AV has killed off? Are you actively trying to get your system infected?

If just for investigative uses, this is what a separate system, or at least a VM instance, is for.