Apr 9, 2021
Hello, I'll try to be short as possible.
I'm trying to get rid of some white drawing over a pic and I don't know what app to use to remove edits from a picture. I'll give an example
Oc7Z6a6.jpg

So basically this picture (an example), I want to remove the white drawing and see the face like in the original picture (don't worry, this is just a random picture from Google Images).[redacted]
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 9, 2021
Another point is Tom's would only accept the photo so long as the lady has given her permission. Please remember that in future.
Uhm... Makes sense but as I said, I took that photo from Google Images when I wrote "person picture". Kind of weird to ask for permission of something that it's already public on the internet.

Lutfij

Titan
If you did take a picture that's been whitened out/unrecognizable even though it's publicly available in the same whitened out state and then tried to make it recognizable, you could be hit with a call from the owner of the picture or their lawyer(s) or both for defamation. Don't ask how, it happens. With that in mind please remember that not everyone will take lightly to someone manipulating their pictures or perhaps having their image uncensored, for lack of a better term.

FYI, Google has been hit with takedown notices from image owners, regardless of censorship.

Reactions: KilerKazanu