Removing My Computer & Network Neighborhood

I'd like to remove everything from the desktop even hide
the taskbar if i can. This is for a win2k pro pc thats
not part of a domain.

Thanks
helm

Helm,

An easy way is to install the free TweakUI utility. It will let you
hide desktop items. Find it at
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/powertoys/networking/nttweakui.asp

Yours,
Brad Dinerman

______________________________________
Bradley J. Dinerman, MVP - Windows Server Systems
Chair, New England Information Security Group
http://www.neisg.org

Helm wrote:

> I'd like to remove everything from the desktop even hide
> the taskbar if i can. This is for a win2k pro pc thats
> not part of a domain.
>
> Thanks
> helm

Latest posts