Question Repeated DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors caused by Qcamain10x64.sys

t0xic.egg

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
Hello,

I’ve been getting these errors since around February. They happen at completely random times, and other than that, my computer functions normally.

I’ve tried installing Windows updates, driver updates, running SFC and chkdsk, to no avail. The closest I got to fixing it was updating my Ethernet driver (which I don’t even use.) That made the problem go away for a month or so, but it came back recently.

Any help would be appreciated. I will try to post the minidump as soon as my computer restarts.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on a Qualcomm equipped networking adapter? Mind sharing your specs for your system, if a desktop, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If a laptop, mention the make and model and the SKU. In the interim period, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard(desktop or laptop).

t0xic.egg

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
Are you on a Qualcomm equipped networking adapter? Mind sharing your specs for your system, if a desktop, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If a laptop, mention the make and model and the SKU. In the interim period, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard(desktop or laptop).
CPU: i7-6700 @3.4GHz
Motherboard: No idea, PC didn’t come with info on it
RAM: 16 GB
HDD 1: 1TB (that’s all I know) 7200RPM
HDD 2: 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM
GPU: GTX 1080 8GB
PSU: 460W
Chassis: Alienware Aurora R5 Chassis