Question Replacing Gpu and red flashing screen

Sep 25, 2019
Hello, I need some help over here.
I was working on my pc when colors on my desktop went crazy and the system eventually crashed.
Tried to reboot and right from the beginning where it shows my gpu name (an old Pny geforce gtx 560 ti) and before Windows start screen, I noticed green artefacts, and my computer crashed again.
I can only boot on Windows in safe mode. Still have some weird colors and stuff but I can totally use my computer.
From what I read and suspected, my gpu was dead.
I decided to buy the same one on Ebay. It's cheap and it would last the time I need to invest in a new and recent one.
I bought the exact same model but from Gygabite.
I remove the old one and replace it with the Gygabite. As soon as I press power, my screen goes red and I can't even boot on Windows.
I gave the two cards to a friend for testing. He notices artefacts on the old Pny card (so it's really dead obvioulsy) but the Gigabyte works fine.
Did I miss something ? Should I uninstall the drivers with my old card on safe mode before replacing it with the new one ? I'm kinda lost.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Sep 25, 2019
The Gygabite is not new. My friend tested it on his computer and it worked just fine.
If I remove the graphic card, I get bips from the motherboard...
Thanks for your help by the way

Sep 25, 2019
https://ibb.co/8b9mfq5

No I can't boot on safe mode. I tried to remove the cmos and pressed the power button 10 seconds but no luck. Changed the psu cable too.
I can choose to boot on safe boot but I have a quick blue screen before the computer crashes and reboot itself...

Sep 25, 2019
I unplugged my hard drive and replace it with a brand new ssd. Red screen at start up as usual. Put my Windows 7 installation cd so it asks to install. My screen switch to sleep mode. Can't even reinstall Windows