Report: Apple Working on Building Bigger iPad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010

All companies copy each others work. It's called evolution. If you think that Apple didn't also shamelessly copy others work then you're a delusional fanboy.

Also prior to Apple releasing the golden iPhone Samsung, and other manufacturers already had golden phones. Like for example the Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition launched in 2011. This phone had a gold plated strip around it, unlike the iPhone that doesn't have any kind of gold on the phone. Beside the golden strip the phone also came in black gray and golden champagne. They also had the Samsung Ch@t 335 Gold launched in 2010 if I'm not mistaken.

Also the Galaxy S4 you're mentioning it's not gold, it's brown or pink. It only has a golden strip around the phone.

hiryu

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
@Vladislaus @AndroidIsKing
If you actually read carefully, you should know reason that I mentioned the color of the phone is to answer AndroidIsKing's comment of "Samsung announced it is coming out with a 12.2 inch tablet and here we have Apple copying them again! LOL".
Apple did copy, I never denied, but Shamesung is the worst.

jl0329

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Only android users have so much hatred for a mobile phone company. So much hate for a product that you don't even use. Nobody forces you to buy Apple product. Where did all those hatred come from? Enjoy your android and go on with your live.

johnlove

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2007
12 inches? Good!
I hope the Macbook would also get touchscreens.
There are already 12 inch androids being announced for December 2013 release.
Win8 touchscreen laptops are already on store shelves and they are selling well, although I didn't get one because I like the faster response of ipad 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.