Question Reseated CPU and Cooler, SSD doesn't get detected as a bootable device now?

Mar 29, 2022
This is a weird one and I have no idea how to fix this.

I was playing some games yesterday when I noticed that my temps have gotten a bit higher than usual, so I just wanted to take out the CPU and Cooler and check if the thermal paste is still alright. Already had a big scare when i managed to rip out the CPU out of its Socket attached to the cooler which bent a pin (which i broke off whilst trying to bend it back, but it's apparently just a reserve pin that doesn't do anything). The CPU still gets detected fine in BIOS so I don't think that's the problem.

After booting the PC again, my BIOS told me i had to go through the setup again (enabling DOCP for example) and my SSD suddenly wasn't showing up as a bootable device anymore, but it still shows up as a storage device, so the system does detect that the SSD is installed, it just doesn't seem to know that it can also boot from it? I've updated the BIOS, plugged in a USB with media creation tool to check if that gets detected (it does) and reseated the SSD which didn't help. Surely there has to be another option other than completely wiping my SSD and reinstalling windows right?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mainboard: ASUS TUF B550 Gaming Plus
CPU: Ryzen 3600