Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

Paul W.S. Anderson spoke exclusively with Now Playing Magazine earlier this
week and let loose with the status of a possible Resident Evil 3 film.

Anderson revealed that "It's still just a concept at the moment. The second
movie did better business than the first movie did, so obviously there's
talk of doing a third film. When I made the first movie, I always wanted to
see it as a trilogy. I always had a vision for a trilogy of films, and the
way I imagined it was that the first movie would be a prequel to the
videogames, the second movie would be set in the same timeframe as the
videogames, specifically Resident Evil: Nemesis, and then the third movie I
always saw as kind of a sequel, or a postscript, to the videogames, set
slightly after the time of the videogames. So it's something I would
definitely like to do, but we're still kind of in negotiations. But there's
definitely a will to make the movie, that's for sure."

Anderson is also developing another videogame adaptation entitled "Driver"
which he may direct. He says "We don't have a screenplay I feel happy with
yet. We're still kind of in the development phase of that. [And] at the
moment I'm producing a movie for John Fawcett, who made Ginger Snaps, called
The Dark. And next year I'm producing a movie for Corey Yuen which is an
adaptation of DOA, the Xbox title."

Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

In English....

"Ahhh f***** great - they fell for it! Muhahahahahah. What a bunch of
southern gits! They swallowed up this trash even better than before. Loadsa
dollar for me! Course we'll do a third film, who doesn't want to get rich?
Don't matter we don't have no plot. No nothing really. They'll still come
and see it, and we'll still be laughing all the way to the wa*k...er I mean
bank !
Yeah... and I'm going to make some more awful trash next year, and I'm going
to be so stinking rich and laughing at you all sad nobs who come and watch
these pieces of poo!!!!!"

"devolution" <cheekycrowNO-S*P*A*M@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In English....
>
> "Ahhh f***** great - they fell for it! Muhahahahahah. What a bunch of
> southern gits! They swallowed up this trash even better than before.
> Loadsa
> dollar for me! Course we'll do a third film, who doesn't want to get rich?
> Don't matter we don't have no plot. No nothing really. They'll still come
> and see it, and we'll still be laughing all the way to the wa*k...er I
> mean
> bank !
> Yeah... and I'm going to make some more awful trash next year, and I'm
> going
> to be so stinking rich and laughing at you all sad nobs who come and watch
> these pieces of poo!!!!!"

OH MY GOD!
*points*
Top-poster!!

..... There's also the fact that he's Anderson in disguise but I kind of
doubt anyone's interested.
:D

--
=========