Restarting and sound broke after BIOS "optimized defaults"

Jul 3, 2018
OK, so I'm playing around trying to get Hackintosh working but I always get a kernel panic. So, when I get one, I simply push down my restart button, on my case and I'm all good.

But playing around with the BIOS, I decided to start clean with "Load Optimized Defaults". Since I'm using the ASUS Prime H370-A, which is fairly new, I see what settings have I switched before saving. And Loading optimized defaults didn't really change more than 7-8 settings.

On the next restart, guess what: system hangs for about 15 seconds, then shuts off and after 3-4 seconds turns on again. Yup - every restart is like that. Restart from Windows, restart from BIOS and even restart from the button on the case. Please help me because the PC is basically brand new and that's really awful.

Note: I haven't built the PC myself (in fact, I only picked the parts). It's sealed so I have my warranty going, so opening isn't an option. This also means that nothing is wrong with the hardware, it's just the BIOS settings that did this.

EDIT: Even the sound is not working on the back/front ports. Only via HDMI. Please help...