Jun 22, 2024
hey all, I'm using an AIO with 3 fans and a waterblock. It came with a hub for the fan power cables, which are connected and working, as is the waterblock's power. The RGB wires for the fans and the block didn't come with a hub, so they're daisy chained together and then connected to the motherboard. When I do this, only the device's wire at the end of the chain lights up, and nothing else does. I'm not sure what to do so I'd appreciate any advice!

hey all, I'm using an AIO with 3 fans and a waterblock. It came with a hub for the fan power cables, which are connected and working, as is the waterblock's power. The RGB wires for the fans and the block didn't come with a hub, so they're daisy chained together and then connected to the motherboard. When I do this, only the device's wire at the end of the chain lights up, and nothing else does. I'm not sure what to do so I'd appreciate any advice!
You need software appropriate to your MB to control lights or an universal SW like https://openrgb.org/