[RGMW]Rogue Trader Cult site

is the original author of the Rogue Trader Cult site still around or anyone
know how to get contact him?

I am in the process of registering the domain ihategamesworkshop.com and
have plans to create a little anti-GW site. I have the files from the
original RTC site archived and would love to include them on the site.
However the email address for the webmaster of that site is no longer valid.

let me know.

"Trench Raider"
---

--
"...Illegal immigrants are streaming into South Africa, and some of them are
crossing the border near Kruger National Park. This is good news for lions,

Chris Erasmus, Lions Make an Easy Meal of Desperate Refugees, Herald Sun
(Australia), Aug. 17, 1997, p. 37

In article <G130e.9466$ot.9143@tornado.texas.rr.com>, Trench Raider,
mwolverton@hot.rr.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> is the original author of the Rogue Trader Cult site still around or anyone
> know how to get contact him?
>
> I am in the process of registering the domain ihategamesworkshop.com and
> have plans to create a little anti-GW site. I have the files from the
> original RTC site archived and would love to include them on the site.
> However the email address for the webmaster of that site is no longer valid.
>
> let me know.
>
> "Trench Raider"
> ---

The original author was Tom Beliech - but I haven't seen a post
from him in a very long time - i.e. Years. You could do a google
search, etc on the name and see if you can find any leads - but
otherwise, I don't know where else to point you.

Hope that helps,

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

> The original author was Tom Beliech - but I haven't seen a post
> from him in a very long time - i.e. Years. You could do a google
> search, etc on the name and see if you can find any leads - but
> otherwise, I don't know where else to point you.
>
> Hope that helps,

Thanks. Since the site has been defunct for years and I would not make any
real changes to the text of the site, I doubt there would be a problem with
a credit atributed reposting of the site. However I would feel more
comfortable with permision from the author.

If anyone else has a lead email me or post here.

"Trench Raider"
---