Right-Clicking Any Quick Launch Bar Icon Causes Freeze/Hang

Hello,

I finally got around to installing SP2 and all the other updates that came
before and after it.

Everything appeared to be fine except now whenever I right-click an icon in
the Quick Launch bar, windows hangs. Some already open programs will still
function but when I close them I can still see them. The task-bar remains
visible and when I hover the mouse over it I get the hour glass cursor. I
have to use control-alt-delete to reboot because I cannot access the start
menu.

Never had a problem with the quick launch bar before SP2. Any ideas???

Thanks
Peter

Right click crashes Explorer.exe after installing Windows XP SP2?:
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/208.htm#4

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User