RIM Shares Increase Due to BlackBerry 10's Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleeb

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2007
I would rather not have RIM die. Multiple competitors striving to bring the best for consumers is victory for consumers.

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
Obviously RIMs shares should increase, as they haven't released a new phone in some time.. so they have been selling 2 year old phones that aren't selling well. The new BB10 phones will be super phones just like the others on the market, and their flagship is a quad-core with 2GB of RAM, and a large screen. This will obviously increase sales for them. They aren't going to supplant android, but they may re-gain some market share.

G

Been a fan of toms for a long time , although i don't post comments but what's confusing me is the type of news Zak is providing us. I don't hate Zak or anything for posting news about apple but this type of articles doesn't fit in the website. I want tech news not financial recomendations and similar crap

rushfan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2006
I'm taking a call from RIM today about preparing our infrastructure for BlackBerry 10. There's not a doubt in my mind that BB10 will be superior to Android and iOS. I am really looking forward to the new devices.

izmanq

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]fonzy[/nom]Now waiting for some bad news...usually follows any good news RIM gets.[/citation]

yeah, next what you hear is RIM stocks drop like stone :p

after release positive analyst, goldman sachs sell all their shares :p

Status
Not open for further replies.