Please assist in best way to rip and burn files
for documents and e-mail files that are important to
me on cd. I completely lost very important files and
do not want this to happen again, as last time forced to do a
complete clean of hard drive in the past and could not retreive files.
I must have done something wrong.
Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Violamathern

Hi,

Here is an excellent article about how you should back-up your files. Good
to get you started !

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03july14.mspx

--

Anando