Question RiverTuner/Msi Afterburner OSD not displaying

Brosophicles

Reputable
Oct 1, 2019
I just installed Rivatuner and Msi Afterburner. Followed the instructions and ticked "On screen Display" for various things, set a hotkey, "F12," and with both RT and MSI AB on successfully can get the "Show on Screen Display" switch to toggle while hitting my hot key and looking at the app. However nothing actually appears on the screen.

I'm a total noob when it comes to Windows anything, so any suggestions would help.

If it says anything, I have a lot of things checked in MSI AB but only Framerate appears in the thumbnail of what the OSD will look like in RT.

I actually am installing it to get help with something else in another thread.

I've got to go to class in 10 mins but I'll be back in a few hours.

Brosophicles

Reputable
Oct 1, 2019
Found a thread online that recommended adding the game I needed to monitor in RivaTuner and setting application detection level to high. That ended up making it display properly.

Jun 28, 2020
Found a thread online that recommended adding the game I needed to monitor in RivaTuner and setting application detection level to high. That ended up making it display properly.

I tried setting the detection level to high still not working but can't seem to find how to 'add the game in
RivaTurner'