RNX-AC1900PCE not detected in device manager, or driver installer software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2018
I'm can't seem to find a solution anywhere. The card's status light is lit up green, and is seated in the PCI-E slot. The card doesn't show up in device manager, and isn't showing up in rosewill's driver installer. I've tried taking the card out and putting it back in a few times. Currently running windows 10.

Solution
Then it's possible/very likely the card has died if it's not listed in Device Manager & the driver installer can't find it either.

If that's the case, you'll need to swap it out with a new WiFi card.

That single green light merely means that the card is receiving power from the PCI/PCIe slot, it doesn't prove that the card's chipset is in full working order. If the card's chipset was working okay there would be another green or amber light lit up next to the green power light.
Mar 1, 2018

That's the exact link I used.

Then it's possible/very likely the card has died if it's not listed in Device Manager & the driver installer can't find it either.

If that's the case, you'll need to swap it out with a new WiFi card.

That single green light merely means that the card is receiving power from the PCI/PCIe slot, it doesn't prove that the card's chipset is in full working order. If the card's chipset was working okay there would be another green or amber light lit up next to the green power light.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.