Question Roblox FPS unlocker causes odd issues with computer.

Sep 18, 2020
I have started using roblox fps unlocker to make use of my 144hz screen, and it works great. The issue comes after I stop playing roblox AND close the unlocker software. It causes weird black boxes to appear in steam chat, it causes loading a youtube video to glitch out and toss a playback error, it causes movies and tv to literally completely softlock the computer when trying to fullscreen the player, it causes games to skip frames and have insanely bad lag and input lag, Sometimes causes desktop window manager to randomly use 100% iGPU, and probably more but I stopped messing with it once the black boxes and stuff started scaring me half to death thinking my GPU was dead or that my undervolt was unstable. I've tested around and I can undervolt with throttlestop, overclock gpu with msi afterburner, and do everything normally and everything works how it SHOULD. That is until I use roblox fps unlocker, then all these issues happen and cannot be fixed unless I restart the computer. Once again they persist even AFTER the program itself and roblox are both closed. I'm seriously at my wits end here and I just want to use this tool without it practically bricking my computer.