Root file???

Rachel

Hey all, My computer is being finicky. It will not even
run Window 2000. I getting this error:
windows2000root/system32/ntoskrnl.exe

What?? Does this mean i have to go out and buy another
windows 2000 package for 200$!!! Or can i find this info
somewhere else?

First thing you should try is to create a boot disk.
You can also look on the support.microsoft.com site and search on that error
message.

124550 "Windows NT Could Not Start...Ntoskrnl.exe" error message
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=124550

--
James Brandt [MSFT]