rsaenh.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

Sbs95

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Hello, i've been dealing with problem since yesterday, i have no idea where it came from, nor how to fix this.. i haven't downloaded anything new for weeks just pointing that out. i can't open any exec files, i can't reset my PC, i can't basically do anything.

I'd be glad if someone knew something about this issue..? i feel hopeless.
9bc3aca21db2450bb53e3b85f8bfc7ee
Gyazo Picture

Edit; I have tried sfc /scannow, it won't let me perform it completely, it goes to 19% and forcefully restarts my PC due to "issue".

Solution
Is this a laptop or a desktop? did you build it or did it come with Windows preinstalled? You may be able to use a recovery partition (since you seem to be unable to reset the PC)
Only other options is downloading the Media Creation tool and creating a bootable USB or CD to reinstall Windows with and from what it sounds like you may need to do that on another computer.

Sbs95

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
I don't really have anything worthy of backing up so i wouldn't mind reinstalling windows, the thing is, it won't let me even do that.. i downloaded mediacreationtool from Microsoft and it literally doesn't allow me to reinstall windows.. But i'll DL the SeaTools and see what it says, ill report back as soon as it's done doing it's thing.

Sbs95

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Well.... it won't let me open SeaTools after installing it.. oh my dear...
ERROR pic

Ok well its easier a corrupt sector on your drive or corrupt files. There is also SeaTools for DOS which you can have boot from a flash drive and other tools as well. I would backup your important data first than run a disk scan with one of those types of tools and see what is going on If the disk passes then it some files that are corrupt and you may need to reinstall Windows.

How to make seatools for DOS boot of USB:
http://blog.nowherelan.com/2013/04/04/boot-seatools-off-of-a-usb-drive/

Sbs95

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Well, i tried following the steps, i bumped into an issue, which is that i can't use disk imager.. i can't use ANY programs, excluding google chrome which is sooo odd...

Is this a laptop or a desktop? did you build it or did it come with Windows preinstalled? You may be able to use a recovery partition (since you seem to be unable to reset the PC)
Only other options is downloading the Media Creation tool and creating a bootable USB or CD to reinstall Windows with and from what it sounds like you may need to do that on another computer.

Solution