Question RTX 2060 Artifacts - Random Black and White Squares

Mar 2, 2021
Another one of my Video mystery problems.

I've been getting weird random artifacts on screen. The Problem first appeared when playing Warzone and all the graphics went crazy. I exited the game and there were black and white artifacts on screen. Here is a screenshot of the problem imgur link

These only show up in Windows 10, and only in open windows. They don't show up on the desktop, sign in screen, bios etc.. Also doesn't show up in safe mode. Also weird is that if I watch YouTube in full screen there are no artifacts until I mouse into the screen.

I have tried re-installing drivers, re-seating gpu, switching PCIe slots, running each monitor individually, and re-installing Windows 10. I am currently on a new install of Windows 10 and still getting the issue.

I have been getting other weird video problems recently that have almost been fixed. I was previously having issues with G-Sync crashing the PC and not being able to boot after without clearing CMOS/BIOS etc.. Still don't know why it was happening but I've just turned G-Sync off and haven't had that issue since.About a week later I was getting a red tint over a single monitor that wouldn't go away. The issue there seemed to be linked to system monitoring software. When I started up MSI Afterburner the problem just went away.

Now I'm on the black and white squares problem.

My PC Is only about 6 weeks old, except for the 2060 which is about a year old and came from my old PC. Nothing overclocked everything is on stock settings.

I have a friend that will allow me to swap GPU's to test, but until then I wanted to see if anyone here could provide some help.

Thanks.

Build Specs:

System:
ASUS Prime x570-pro
AMD Ryzen7 3800x
Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 32gb (16 x 2) 3200mhz
MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z
Corsair RM750X
Seagate Firecuda 1TB M.2 NVME
Windows 10 64bit

Monitors:
MSI MAG274R - 1920 x 1080 144hz
MSI MAG274QRF-Q - 2560 x 1440 165hz
Samsung Syncmaster E2320 1920 x 1080

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what version of Windows 10 you're currently on? How old is the PSU in your build? Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? If you're on the latest BIOS version, you might want to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Remove all three monitors and try working with only one display.

Mar 2, 2021
I swapped cards with a friend. When he put my card in his pc he got the same artifacts problem I've been having. When I put his gtx 760 in my pc I had no issues. I guess its RMA time.