Question RTX 3070 or RTX 4060 TI in 2024 !!

madoococa

Commendable
Oct 2, 2021
RTX 3070 or RTX 4060 TI in 2024 !!
also, the price is equal

RTX 3070 with 19,500 EGP
RTX 4060 TI with 22,500 EGP

Last edited:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Make and model of the power supply? Also, how long have you been using it for?
If others believe it's not up to par, they will recommend that you replace it, which will eat into the available budget.

Target resolution?

Reactions: madoococa

wh3resmycar

Distinguished
is that 4060 the 16gb variant?
anyway, the 3070 is faster but the 4060 is more power efficient and got DLSS Frame Gen. so your mileage may vary.

personally i'd stay away from both especially if these are 8GB variants. i'd look for a 6700/6800 radeons as they offer more value.

Reactions: madoococa

madoococa

Commendable
Oct 2, 2021
If others believe it's not up to par, they will recommend that you replace it, which will eat into the available budget.

Target resolution

Target resolution?
this for a new pc so i don't have PSU yet

Do you mean 8GB will not be good for future games

If you get brand new GPU your going to be happy and cant wait to test it out. Once you do your going to find it really good. You Might Think one day that should i max my settings to make the experience more better or get better Monitor. 8GB GPU is really limited and Might only can play low-mid settings. Games are becoming stronger each year. Do think should save up abit more and get 12GB-16GB GPU but if you just want to play on low and mid settings then 8gb GPU then you should go for 4060ti