WIN 10 Pro x64
I7 6700k stock
ASUS Z170 - P BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 3805, 16/05/2018
GTX 970
ADDLINK S70 M2 G3x4
OLD ST3500 312CS HDD
TX550M PSU

Hi folks,I need a bit of help.
I've had a run of WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD over the past few weeks and I've been trying to figure out a remedy.
The PC has been barely used the last 5 years so I've updated windows 10 ect.
Started up the machine a few days later and windows did not boot and BIOS gave a sad face : Warning: Please back up your data and replace your hard disk drive.A failure may be imminent and cause unpredidctable fail.
I managed to get past this by reseating the M2 NVME and windows booted.Then I started getting random WHEA BSOD
Updated Graphics card to latest drivers
Updated drivers using Driver Booster
Updated windows apart from one which fails eveytime ( secure boot issue I havn't bothered with)
Updated BIOS and all the ASUS software
Set SATA to RAID mode in BIOS
New SSD ordered

With the random BSOD ,nothing seemed to resolve it.
I moved the GFX card to a lower PCIE slot away from the M2 SSD and since I don't think the BSODs have occurred IIRC.
But almost everytime I start the PC since (apart from restarts) I have to carefully reseat the M2 NVME to boot.Today however it started up fine.

Windows events
Errors are : TPM-WMI The Secure Boot update failed to update a Secure Boot variable
disk The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1, has a bad block. ( occurred one time and not since )
VOLMGR Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.
and more :^(

Likely the M2 SSD is done and I'll have to get all the data of and do a clean install.

Another thing is that the old WIN 7 hdd may have some of the bootup gubbins in it and I've gone and deleted something important trying to make space.I did this about the same time as updating windows.

I can't get a dump file ,but I can attach event logs if anyone would be kind enough to cast an eye over them and give me some advice?
Also,how do I attach event logs?

Many thanks