I've just received my new RTX 3080 gaming x trio, installed it and there's no output. Fans and RGB turn on when i turn the PC on. My old 1660 TI works perfectly when I reinstall it . I have an AORUS x570 master mobo with bios updated to most recent version F31j , Ryzen 5950x and a Corsair RM850x PSU. I also receiver a RTX 3080 ventus 3x for a friend and have the same issue with that card.
- I've tested all 3 pci-e cables using the 1660 TI and they all work.
- Updated my motherboards bios.
- Unseated and reseated card and cables.
- Updated what drives I could using GeForce experience.
- Used different Pci-e slot
- Used Friends RTX 3080 ventus 3x and have the same exact issues.