[SOLVED] Rubber Banding Issue

Jan 5, 2019
Ok so i have ahd my PC for about just over a week now and i am starting to get really REALLY bad rubber band issues. When i am playing games like Fortnite or CS:GO, every 10 seconds or so i will freeze then get teleported back (and most of the time dead). Its like i didnt do anything. If i pick up a weapon in fortnite then get rubber banded it goes back on the floor, as if i wasnt there. It is probably the most annoying thing i have ever experienced while gaming, making it virtually unplayable.

Solution
Rubber-banding happens when your local in-game position diverges from your server-side position too much and the server decides to reset your position to bring it back in sync with the game. It most noticeable when you have high internet connection latency or packet loss. If you are connecting your PC to your network over WiFi, try using Ethernet instead. If that doesn't help or you are already using Ethernet, try connecting your modem directly to your PC and see eliminating the router fixes the problem. If that still doesn't solve it, then the problem is either with the modem or somewhere beyond that.

InvalidError

Titan
Rubber-banding happens when your local in-game position diverges from your server-side position too much and the server decides to reset your position to bring it back in sync with the game. It most noticeable when you have high internet connection latency or packet loss. If you are connecting your PC to your network over WiFi, try using Ethernet instead. If that doesn't help or you are already using Ethernet, try connecting your modem directly to your PC and see eliminating the router fixes the problem. If that still doesn't solve it, then the problem is either with the modem or somewhere beyond that.

Solution