Question Running Multiple Monitors on a 2080 Super

Cheshy-Nyan

Commendable
May 7, 2019
So I had three monitors running on my 2080 Super, a 4K 43in Sony TV and two 30in curved ultrawide monitors (2560x1080) One of the curved monitors got smashed in the move, and I am replacing it with a WQHD 34in monitor (3440x1440) as well as hooking up a 65in LG TV with G-Sync that's 4k that I plan to use as my main gaming display.

Now, the max resolution supported by the 2080 Super is 7680x4320. I figure this is four 4K displays, in a grid of 2x2. However, I can't even get the remaining ultrawide monitor to register when I tried experimenting with this, let alone probably have any luck with the WQHD display when it arrives. Am I doing something wrong here, or is there something I am missing?

Cheshy-Nyan

Commendable
May 7, 2019
Ah! I'm not sure why only the two 4K displays are connecting then, and the ultrawide display isn't even displaying a signal? It's only 2560x1080, my WQHD hasn't arrived yet. The one I got was faulty and I am waiting on a replacement. Both the ultrawide and WQHD are connected by display port, as is one of the TVs by an adaptor. The second TV is connected by a HDMI 2.1 cable. I tried disconnecting the ultrawide monitor, and then reconnecting it, which gets the screen to light up but still say no signal? The display also works without the TV connected via HDMI, as well. I'm not sure what's going on!

Cheshy-Nyan

Commendable
May 7, 2019
Update: I walked out of the room to turn the filter off on my pool, walked back in and the monitor was working fine. Not sure what changed in those few minutes though. Hopefully no problems when setting up my WQHD one or with this monitor down the track.