Russian President Visits Cisco, Apple and Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
i am impressed buy this :). just wish other leaders would come here to find out how America became so successful, perhaps they can follow and help bring less advanced or 3 world countries up to speed. perhaps they can help with solving the energy crisis by showing us how its done properly.

mohsh86

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
America Successful ? hmm

how about a US Army General getting fired ?
i think Military coups in the US, specially there are various US army bases located out side the US and its out of control and reach of the government, who roles who ?
within the coming 5 years things will become more clear..

SpadeM

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Eating at a burger joint? :)) boy that so is not becoming of 2 presidents ... it's so populist that it hurts the brain. If the press wasn't there or pictures weren't take maybe, just maybe i'd take that as something that isn't image orientated .. but as i see it now, it has FAKE spelled all over it.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
wow... being a president seems fun...
i can meet jobs and i can open burger joints...

EDIT: 1st pic
look at the guys in the back... what's so important that can get their attention away from their president and jobs??
iphone5? ipad2?

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]7amood[/nom] 1st piclook at the guys in the back... what's so important that can get their attention away from their president and jobs??iphone5? ipad2?[/citation]
Probably Secret Service. They're pay close attention to everyone *else* in the room...

darkxuy

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
[citation][nom]7amood[/nom]1st piclook at the guys in the back... what's so important that can get their attention away from their president and jobs??iphone5? ipad2?[/citation]

secretary ;)

Impulse Fire911

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
first the americans, now the russians?? if aliens attack nobody would be able to stop them, all the i-fags would run away with their starbucks coffees and scarves and their macbook pros on their back.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Probably Secret Service. They're pay close attention to everyone *else* in the room...[/citation]

I would say security as well. Of the pair, the fellow on the left looks quite burly.

Status
Not open for further replies.