[SOLVED] RX 570 Crashes PC- PC needs to be hard reseted

Jimbo0090

Reputable
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, back in the days i had this problem.. When i was gaming (mostly dota2,csgo.overwatch) my pc get black screen and said no signal so i had to shut down pc holding button, then i solved it with change settings in WATTMAN. Something with more power.. It works fine but now i reinstal win and problem is back... I set power in wattman again but doesnt help. Its just keeps crashing... :(

Solution
What numbers is everything set at right now? Is there a default settings button. You could try clicking on that or a refresh button to set everything back to the defaults.

Jimbo0090

Reputable
Sep 26, 2019
This sounds like your PSU (Power Supply Unit) is not providing enough power to your graphics card. Do you know what kind of graphics card you have?

I bought a new one once, but did not help... :( A fixed this problem with someting in wattman settings a year ago i guess... but problem is back when i reinstal win

appletatoes

Honorable
Sep 3, 2017
Have you tried changing all the settings in Wattman back to the defaults? Perhaps you set the power consumption a little too high or it got changed automatically? Try setting it lower if you can.