Question RX 570 ROG Strix flashing white and red rgb light and not giving any output signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2021
I bought this RX 570 off eBay and the seller said it was working fine and even sent me pictures of it working but when it arrived and powered it on it started flashing white and red after 1 second of POST and didn't boot or give any input signal. I think that my PSU is the problem since I bought a cheap 750W PSU bronze rated for just 54 euros on amazon.
Here are the specs, I just built this pc and it doesn't have any OS installed in the ssd.

GPU: RX 570 ASUS ROG STRIX 4GB

CPU: intel core i5 9400f

Motherboard: ASRock H310M-ITX/ac

BIOS Version: I don't know just built this pc

RAM: 16x2 GB 2666MHz Kingston

PSU: Aerocool Lux 750W 80+ Bronze

Case: NZXT H210i

Can anyone help me?

EDIT: I also tried to remove a RAM Stick but it just flashed white but still didn't give any output signal.

Here's a video of the problem.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/lifnd5/rx_570_asus_rog_strix_wont_display_any_output_and/

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
It would be great if you can try the GPU on another rig to see if it will have the same issue.

Also, that could be bios issue. Thought I'd share this with you.

https://community.amd.com/t5/graphi...ing-on-main-led-led1-is-lit/m-p/131207#M15877

tomorrow I'll go to my friend's house to see if the problem really is the PSU, I really hope it is, but yeah it could be because of the BIOS update, but if it is, I think it's because of my 9th gen cpu but the box and the reviews on amazon said that it doesn't neet to get a bios update to support 9th gen processors. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, though.

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
That's great. Take note on the set up on that rig too; CPU and Mobo.

Please do a little research on the CPU, GPU, and mobo you're using. Try to find out if all three have no conflicts and are supported vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS