Question RX 580 4gb - pc restarts randomly at load

Feb 1, 2020
So today i've bought used rx 580 4gb sapphire pulse edition, i played cod warzone at medium/high settings and everything was okay. After that i've decided to do a benchmark test with heaven benchmark 4.0 version, i ran it at full screen 720p resolution temperatures were around 72-75C and then after like 40 seconds of benchmarking my pc restarts and my gpu fans start spinning at 100% i repeated 3 times but it happened everytime. I have 600w lc power power supply so i wonder if the problem is in power supply or gpu overheating, i doubt it's overheating coz i have read that they can reach 80+ degrees and still do not restart or turn off the pc.
My full specifications are :
Amd ryzen 7 1700
Rx 580 4gb
Ram 8gb ddr4 2400 Mhz
One hdd 500 gb and one ssd 256gb
Lc power lc600h-12 power supply.
Thanks in advance.

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
it's probably the power supply

do you see a "80+" sticker on the power supply ?

if not, it belongs to garbage tier in the list sold for like 30 euros

just be happy you can play. don't try to OC or benchmark.
i would advise to change it for a better model though. over time the bad volts can kill PC components

check the list here :

Feb 1, 2020
it's probably the power supply

do you see a "80+" sticker on the power supply ?

if not, it belongs to garbage tier in the list sold for like 30 euros

just be happy you can play. don't try to OC or benchmark.
i would advise to change it for a better model though. over time the bad volts can kill PC components

check the list here :
Nah sadly there's no 80+ sticker not even a bronze, i was thinking of changing it because when gpu is under load it has coil whine as well, weird buzzing and whistling noise lol...