Question Rx 6700xt Sapphire Pulse underperforming and random dips

Dec 9, 2022
Ever since i got the Sapphire Pulse Rx 6700xt i had problems with it.

My full specs are as follows:
CPU : Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU : Sapphire Pulse Rx 6700xt
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB @3200
PSU: Corsair RM750 (2021) brand new

First problem were random huge FPS drops which i fixed sort of and now its just underperforming and random dips as shown in the images below
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1483/gqeIlb.png
Please feel free to ask any additional information that you may need to know
I have no clue as to why this is happening as it was fine at the start once i fixed the random fps drops, i would really appreciate some help, thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you include the make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard?

Ever since i got the Sapphire Pulse Rx 6700xt
What GPU were you working with prior to your current discrete GPU?

Dec 9, 2022
Yeah sure my bad i forgot,
Motherboard - MSI B450 gaming plus max
BIOS version - H.G1

And i used to have a GTX 1060 which ran stable in every game i tested

Lutfij

Titan
A GTX 1060 has a lower power draw than the RX6700XT. To also add, did you run DDU to remove your prior GPU drivers before powering down and replacing the discrete card with the RX6700XT, then manually reinstalling the latest driver sourced from AMD in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Dec 9, 2022
Yes i used DDU to wipe the drivers and reinstalled them off AMD main website. To be exact i tried that method around 6 times now with no success and i really dont understand what could the problem be

Dec 9, 2022
I had an older PSU a 650W connected to this set up which it had the exact same problem, so i thought it might have been the PSU fault therefore i bought the new one i got (Corsair RM750 (2021) ) with the exact same results

Dec 9, 2022
Would it be possible that GPU might just be faulty or something? Becasuse as i said it worked fine at the start with a few troubles but once i fixed it was fine, until randomly one day i just booted up and it started underperforming and having FPS dips