Question RX7800xt driver either fails to load or no signal to the monitor

Aug 25, 2024
I had my IXT computer made by microcenter. When I got it kept crashing until I reinstalled windows which was corrupted. Apparently, they put no fans in it. When I asked why they said that the water CPU cooler would cool it. Anyways my computer kept overheating and either crashing and throttling until I set a 12-inch portable fan next to it that runs continuously. That fixed the crashing and throttling due overheating problem. New problem that is kind of old too, but I found out what it was is that the driver is not loading. I figured that out and started clearing and reinstalling the GPU driver and it would work again. I did it like a third time but just installed the driver and not the adrenalin thing and yes, I lost signal, but the driver is fine. to get it to work I just disconnected and reconnected the DisplayPort cable and it was fine. I am no wondering of a lot of this was from me unplugging the computer after the monitor lost signal. So far it seems to be working though I might have to figure out a on off switch to turn the monitor on and off. I am now thinking that it is the monitor but may remove the AMD adrenalin experience out of an abundance of caution. It's not doing anything anyway. Anyways if you have ideas let me know. I should say that both windows and GPU driver were probably corrupted by microcenter service dept. They did have it for a couple days. I don't know if they were working on it or fucking it up worse. :(